Monday, April 1, 2013

Secret Garden Shabby Chic card & Flower Tutorial


Hello there blogging friends! I wanted to share my latest card creation with you today! 

I seriously cannot get enough of Graphic 45's new Secret Garden papers. Almost every time I sit down to create, I grab Secret Garden! The papers are just down right GORGEOUS, it's very difficult "not" to be inspired when you look at them! ♥

Graphic 45 came out with the new cardstock coordinates for both the French Country and Secret Garden collections. I love the new card stock flowers! I created a video tutorial showing you how I created the flowers on this card, so be sure to check it out below. 

But first, some pics...


The Metal Clothespin can add the perfect touch! I love how it appears the little girl is "reading" the sentiment below...


Doilies add the perfect feminine touch and layer to cards...



The coordinating Secret Garden paper flowers are the perfect accent for any project!


I finished off the inside of the card too...



 Here is my video tutorial for the paper flowers used on this card...



Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my latest card creation! More details on this projecy can be found on the Graphic 45 blog HERE

xoxo ♥,

Products:

Secret Garden: 8x8 pad, 6x6 Patterns & Solids Pack, Cardstock Flowers, Cardstock banners, Chipboard #2, stickers
Staples: Metal Clothespin "Timeless"
PaperTrey Ink White and Kraft cardstock
I Am Roses flowers
Cheery Lynn Designs dies: Sophia's heart (doily), Leaf Flourish
White Doily
Zva Creations white pearl flourish
Recollections white pearls
Stamen
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Secret Garden Stamps (embossed inside card)
Versamark
White embossing powder
3M ATG Adhesive
Glossy Accents


1 comment:

annemarks said...

Totally gorgeous, i love secret garden too. Your card is so beautiful i love it :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS