Sunday, August 19, 2012

Graphic 45: Happy Haunting card

Hey friends! It's me again with a project created with Graphic 45's fun and festive Happy Haunting papers! Have you peeked over at the Graphic 45 blog lately? It's a early Halloween over there with a ton of fun Halloween/Fall themed projects from the Graphic 45 design team. Be sure to pop on over for some inspiration!

I created this 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card as a sample for Summer CHA 2012. I love Halloween and all the FUN traditions that come with it -- pumpkin picking, dressing the kids up in their costumes... parties, candy... you name it, who can resist all that?!

Here are a few peeks at my card, but be sure to visit the Graphic 45 blog HERE for all the pictures, information and product list...






Thanks for stopping by today! Have an amazing week ahead and we'll see you here again tomorrow where I'll be featuring another FUN project to inspire your "back to school" creative juices! ❤

hugs!

2 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

What an adorable card.

Pam Zirbel said...

Hello Arlene! I absolutley love this Halloween card!! Great great work!! And great idea on the 'sunflower' flower!! I must say I have watched a few of your videos and am so glad to report that I love listening to you talk. You do not do the 'umm' or 'ahh's!! thank you. You just sail right thru!! Thank you!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS