Friday, February 17, 2012

"Treasure" Friend 8x8 Scrapbook Lay-out

Hey everyone and happy Friday!!

I'm here today with another project for KARLAS001!

I've been on this scrapbook layout kick and decided to make another one... this time of me and my BFF Bona. She's www.keeponscrappin.blogspot.com. Her and I have been buds since 2nd grade and in January, we had the opportunity to attend CHA together... so you can only imagine how excited we were and how many pictures we took! LOL! This one picture is right up there with my favorites. When Bona and I take pics, she extends her arm out, tilts the camera at a "just right" angle and Ba-bammmmmmm, instant self photo of us! I always tease her that our pictures come out better when she takes them 'cuz she's got the long arms and the "angle action" goin' on! LOL! ❤

I will have all the products listed below, as well as a link to a detailed YouTube video tutorial too... but first some pics!






Click HERE to watch my detailed tutorial on how this layout came life!

Thanks so much for letting me share my latest layout with you. Now head on over to Karla's Etsy where you will be sure to find some treasures for your scrapbooking stash!

Enjoy your weekend and happy scrappin'!

hugs! ❤


KARLAS001 products used on this project:

Other products used:
Prima Romantique paper collection
Prima Fairy Fauna Shipboard Stickers
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures (photo corner)
Prima flower (small peach)
Kaiser Craft Flourishes wood die-cuts - Flourish & Doily
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - Opal Sea Oats
I Am Roses R3-15 White roses
Tim Holtz Paper distresser
Zutter Distrez-it-all
ScorTape (1 1/2 inch) (eBay seller is injoyrubberstamps)

7 comments:

Limor Webber said...

So beautiful, you two are just so sweet inside and out! Love you both, great job Arlene! The layout is beautiful.

Karlee Nicole said...

Such a cute photo of you and your bestie! And the layout is stunning! I love the how the distressed paper circles echo the shabby chic feel of the doilies.

Those papers are gorgeous, and of course the treasures from Karlas001 really finish off the layout so well.

danolando said...

great layout Arlene

scrapbookertink said...

Hi Arlene, this is gorgeous and love the paper and trims, thanks for all your tutorials on youtube have become a big fan, take care and have a fab weekend, Doreen x

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Elaine, just started with blogging and have done some scrapping, not much and would like to do more. I love your layout here, and the way you tear the paper is fab ! so effective.
well done ,
Elaine.W

sharonscrap@blogspot.com said...

no hablo ingles pero quiero decirte que me encantan tus trabajos y tu blog es precioso felicidades y que trabajo mas elegante y romantico

Unknown said...

Nice psot man i really appreciate your work man! Latest Nature Pictures

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS